If you think about your house or office well-decorated, neat and clean and especially allergen free, you definitely should do nothing but consider the necessity of a vacuum cleaner. Although vacuum cleaner is an essential tool we need it for day to day purpose and we simply know its mechanism on how it works, it is very perplexing to make a decision to buy a vacuum cleaner that is most suitable for you. Due to some professional and personal reasons, I have done numerous researches on vacuum cleaners at different times, which actually made me pretty much expert about different kinds of vacuum cleaners. So now I have decided to share with you the whole knowledge I have gathered so far which hopefully leads you to make an appropriate purchase decision of your desired vacuum cleaner.
New Vacuum Arrived, Check Yours!
Ranking #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
Get Now Product Name Dyson DC39 Animal Eureka EasyClean Miele S2121 Capri Hoover LiNX Cordless Black+Decker Lithium Vacuum
Weight 4.6 pounds 6.8 pounds 18.2 pounds 6.2 pounds 4.3 pounds
Price $175 $42 $399 $117 $75
Features - Very Power efficient
- No loss of suction
- Hygienic bin emptying
- Dyson digital motor
- 3x faster than usual motors
- Patented root cyclone technology
- Strong 5.5 amp suction
- Powered by 2 motors
- Onboard crevice tool
- Bagless filter
- Easy to clean dust cup
- Riser visor for carpeted stairs
- Very lightweight
- Air Clean filter
- Dusting brush
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice nozzle
- 29.5 feet cleaning radius
- Removes stubborn pet hair
- Deluxe dusting brush
- Pet Upholstery Tool
- 25 degree pivot design nozzle
- 2X longer run time
- Lithium-ion interchangeable battery
- Exclusive pivoting nozzle
- High performance motor
- 3 stage filtration system
- Cyclonic technology
- Lithium technology for strong suction adn fade free power
Overall Score 97/100 91/100 99/100 97/100 98/100
4.2 out of 5
4.4 out of 5
4.5 out of 5
4.3 out of 5
4.6 out of 5
Warranty 2 Years Warranty 1 Year Warranty 1 Year Warranty 2 Years Warranty 2 Years Warranty
Product Dimensions 8.1 x 4.4 x 12.7 inches 7 x 15 x 7 inches 17.2 x 23 x 14.6 inches 19.2 x 6.4 x 10 inches 18 x 6.9 x 6.8 inches
A Complete Buying Guide for Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum cleaner is such a device or machine run by electric power can suck up dust and dirt usually from floor (carpeted or wooden), wall, sofa and other surfaces.
Technology or how it works:
Technology of a vacuum cleaner is very simple. The major part of a vacuum cleaner is its power house or battery and its fan which creates pressure. The sucking heads are attached to the fan. The pressure forces dust to enter into the sucking heads and to be accumulated in bags or other receptacles attached to it. The vacuuming process is run by the instructions controlled by users using its switch board’s power buttons. The technological function can be portrayed simply by three broad functions-
- Input power: it needs battery driven power
- Output power: it converts the input power which makes the fan of the machine run, into a force which sucks dirt from the surfaces.
- Exhaust filtration: passing out the inhaled air.
Many vacuum cleaners are empowered with many specialized attachments which enables the vacuum cleaners to perform many specialized tasks such as long wands etc.. Here by the word ‘specialized tasks’ I mean such type of cleaning of inaccessible surfaces. The normal attachments are listed below:
- Power buttons,
- Floor nozzle
- Upholstery tool
- Crevice tool
Some popular types of vacuum cleaner:
On the basis of designs, materials, electric machines, there are many types of vacuum cleaner. Among them some popular and widely used types are discussed below:
Canister or cylinder vacuum Cleaners:
Canister which in the UK is often called cylinder model of vacuum cleaner has the motor and dust collector separately. The collector can be with bag or without bag. It is connected by a flexible hose to the vacuum head. The main benefit of this type is its flexibility and maneuverability. User can add various heads for various tasks. The head can reach very easily under furniture.
This type of vacuum has a highly compatibility of doing multipurpose tasks as it has ability to add many separate parts with it. Addition of add-on parts depends on the field it is being executed to clean whether it is for floors, stairs, walls, carpets or cars. Apart from vacuuming tiles, wood floors, carpeting, a vacuum cleaner can be used to clean upholstery and draperies.
Upright vacuum Cleaners:
It is named according to its ability to stand in an upright position. It is consists of the main three components: an intake and exhaust port, an electric fan to produce air and a receptacle to collect dirt. The bag or receptacle is located just above the motor compartment.
It is one of the most suitable cleaners for heavily carpeted areas. This vacuum cleaner contains the power of upright and the versatility of the canister vacuum cleaner. Even this cleaner can be used to clean the tight corners and stairs.
Handheld Vacuum Cleaners:
This is a small size vacuum cleaner which is very light and portable. Many like to use it with the upright cleaner. Its main advantage its compact size and portability.
Electric broom or Stick vacuum cleaners:
Stick or electric broom vacuum cleaner is more lightweight and small in size than the handheld vacuum cleaner. The design is totally different from any other type of vacuum cleaners. The motor is located at either the handle or at the wand. The cleaning head is connected to it. It is very suitable for frequently use for the areas having small amount of dust and debris. It lacks the versatility of use and other attachments. It requires less battery power.
Robotic or automatic vacuum cleaners:
Robotic or automatic vacuum cleaners do work as like as a robot. The robotic vacuum cleaner is a device which can clean floors and other surfaces by programs and instructions settings operated by its owner. It has some electronic sensors. The cleaning instructions can be entered using the device console or by remote control devices. It also has spring or rubber to control the effect that might occur at the time of its operation with objects on its path.
Vacuum Cleaners Price:
Price of vacuum cleaners ranges from $10 to $3,000 depending on its category and function. The cheapest model is of stick or electric vacuum cleaner.
Where you can buy a vacuum cleaner easily:
Vacuum cleaners are available at almost all household shopping centers. But it is very popular in almost every country especially in developed countries buying this item online. It should be noted that it is, from my knowledge, the most popular online shopping at www.amazon.com for all types of vacuum cleaners. There are many facilities buying online which the amazon.com offers. Some of those are:
- Offers you a free shipment delivery
- Cash on delivery
- Very dedicated to deliver your ordered product within the predefined time.
- There is no extra cost beyond the vacuum’s fixed value
- There is no hassle of bargaining and doubt about a fair prices and quality products
Besides those, another remarkable advantage of amazon.com is that I can see every types of vacuum cleaner from where I can easily select my most suitable model of vacuum cleaners.
Some points to consider at the time of making a buying decision for a vacuum cleaner:
Some important points you should keep in your mind if you want to make a proper buying decision. Because unless enough guide you may be false leaded by your intuition, you may choose a model that is not suitable for you or it may be so costly that can be replaced by cheaper one of another models. If this happens you definitely will be disheartened and you may blame the vacuum cleaner manufacturer company. From my knowledge what I can suggest you, in order to removing such type of acrimonious experiences, in brief, are described below:
- Suitable model or type: Each type of vacuum cleaner has some exclusive advantages that other type may not be able to satisfy those. As different types of vacuum cleaner has some different facilities, at first you have to determine for what purpose you are going to use it. If you are thinking of buying a vacuum cleaner for the purpose of cleaning only household surfaces and for an amount of work, then you can choose canister or upright vacuum cleaner. In case of small and smooth surface area like sofa, car and furniture, you can take either the handheld model or stick electric type. If you say that you are very lonely at your home and you think if the device could perform its operation by its own motive without your help, then I am sure that you are definitely thinking about an automatic or robotic vacuum cleaner.
Your choice should keep pace with your needs. Which types of vacuum cleaner you need and why you need only this type, it is upto your usage purpose. So, before going buy, carefully choose the most suitable one for you according to your usage concentration.
- Versatility and flexibility: It is very important to know the flexibility and versatility of the vacuum cleaner you are going to buy. The canister, handheld and upright vacuum cleaners have this quality to be used in different field. On the other hand, other types of cleaner hardly have this quality. For example, stick vacuum cleaner or electric broom is only for the purpose of small and soft surface area and you need it when it is necessary to be a small size, lightweight and portable vacuum cleaner. At the same time, the robotic one is able to clean your wall, furniture, carpet and floor synchronously.
- Attachment: You should check whether the device is designed to be fitted with relevant attachments. If it has this capability, then it sure that it has the above mention important quality: flexibility and versatility. Apart from this advantage, it makes the device long lasting as almost every part can be replaced in case of function failures or damages.
- Suction power: As suction is the main functional subject matter it is very important to know about its suction power. Suction loss or sudden suction stoppage is the main stumble block for the user. If any device seems to posses this malfunction, you wisely should not buy it and look for another item.
- Check the features and product reviews of the customers: When you are making a buying decision it is very important to check the features and customer reviews very attentively. Only by doing this you can very easily detect all of the pros and cons of the product.
- Know about the noise it creates: It is sure that you do not like sound pollution because nobody likes it. Then it also needs to suggest you that you know about how much sound your chosen vacuum cleaner creates. If it is moderate then it is ok. You should choose such type that is of least sound.
- Performance of a vacuum cleaner: It is the most important point. Because if everything is ok except its performance, then definitely you will not buy it. To determine its performance, you essentially have the knowledge. By several parameters, it can be measured the performance of the vacuum cleaner.
- Air speed
- Power cord length and hose length etc.
From the above discussion it should be clear that, vacuum cleaner is very important for the person who needs it. For various types of needs various types vacuum cleaner are available in the market. If you think yourself a smarter one then I would like to refer you online market specifically amazon.com. As I have said it before you should judge your desired vacuum cleaner before going to buy it.
Hope that you will make the best choice for your desired vacuum cleaner. Thank you very much for reading my article. Have a nice day!