Handheld vacuums are popular for their portability and easy functioning. It is all up to the users to identify what they really want. Household environment and personal requirements pretty much decide what the type of vacuum should be, upright or handheld. Still the customers often get confused whether they should buy a handheld vacuum or an upright vacuum. Therefore, here we have presented some advantages of handheld vacuums to facilitate the decision making of the users.
1. Portability: The handheld vacuums are light weighted and user-friendly. However, there are still some weight differences in different models. The model you choose should be selected based on its weight, otherwise your hands would get tired holding the machine.
2. Features: Few years back, handheld vacuums lacked popularity because for having less features. Now the companies are adding more functions in their products and making them more powerful.
Most of the handheld vacs now feature wet-dry function. Wet, dry function requires high suction power, therefore, the companies are designing the machines with higher capacity.
Dander and pet hair picking capacity is also a new adjustment to the machines.
Handheld vacuums are designed to clean up any type of surface.
Handheld vacuums come for different uses such as cleaning cars, cleaning electronics and cleaning wardrobes.
3. Convenience: The upright vacs lacked convenience of use. Cleaning a whole house with a huge machine is often a tedious task. Handheld vacs help the users to clean their house conveniently and saving their time.
4. Budget: One of the biggest advantage the handheld vacuums have is cost advantage. Buying a handheld vac require a moderate budget. if the user is not going for a very high-end product. Moreover, the handheld vacs consume less energy than the upright ones. Thus, the users can save their utility expenses.
5. User friendliness: Compared to using an upright vacuum or a robot vacuum, handheld vacs are very much easy to function.